Being determined to own your own home is a big step forward and it takes quite a bit of planning and preparation along with some level of decision-making. In this case, you would need to consider reviewing your finances in advance. Are you ready to buy it now or do you need to save a little more for your down payment?
This blog post gives you a better understanding of the steps in the process of buying a home.
- Ensure that your savings are ready to go
- *Rebate up to 8% on downpayment,
- Free legal fee, stamp duty and disbursement on transfer and charge
- K4U Package (at RM1).
*Terms & Condition applyThe Down payment, as low as *RM5,176 to be paid upon signing Sale & Purchase Agreement. Under the promo package, the legal fee, stamp duty, and disbursement on transfer and charge are to be absorbed by us, the developer. You have save *RM11,300 on this! If you take up 90% loan margin on 35 years tenure, the monthly installment of your home is approximately RM1,100 and your monthly household income would need to be RM3,300 and above. You also can consider financing your purchase by withdrawing from your EPF Account 2, learn more here.
- Touring homes
- Close the deal
- Apply for a loan, call or visit a few banks; pick the one with the lowest rate and get an idea of how much you can borrow.
- You will be requested to sign the Sales and Purchase Agreement and to pay a 10% down payment and other additional charges, such as legal fees and stamp duty on transfer and charge.
- After your loan has been approved, this is the final step in the process of owning your own home. Your lawyer will require you to sign all the documents and legal papers necessary.
- After you’re done with the initial payments, you’d be looking to pay the balance (90%) according to the installments schedule or to wait for the bank loan to disburse if you are taking the bank loan.
- Get ready to move in
- Expert Financial Help
- 40 months Home Warranty
- 4 Years Home Contents Insurance
- Easy Move in – Free Broadband, LAP + TNB ready